Sunday, November 5, 2017

Words for London

Walking around London last weekend, I realised the specific peace that comes over my being while in the city. 
I synchronise seamlessly with it's ebb and flow, 
It is both familiar and exhilaratingly refreshing. 
There, I am equally content to take in majestic museums alone or to stroll around with old friends, sharing easy laughter and good food. 
Though I have never lived there, I have grown in London throughout my years.
While other cities have changes me, I am changed every time I return to London. 
Each time I visit, I find I know the streets and myself a little better than the time before. 
With every trip, no matter how long or short, I see the city through new, but always glittering, eyes. 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blushing Shadows. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig