Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Villes Éteintes

While on one of my  more recent procrastination stumbles through the internet I came across the simply awe inspiring work of Thierry Cohen. Cohen has imagined various familiar cities from around the world without any light or electricity. I find these images to be absolutely stunning and I simply had to share them with you. If like me, you should be cramming for finals right now, take a look at these images and allow yourself a few moments to fully appreciate them before you refocus and get whatever you need to do done *yes I know this is easier said than done **and that I sound incredibly hypocritical, whatever. 

Anyway here are a few of my favourites from the collection. You can find the rest here.


Tokyo

Paris

New York

Rio de Janeiro
San Francisco 







 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blushing Shadows. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig